Ready to join one of the most exciting projects in UK Preservation?
It’s only through our members’ generous help that we can build 6880.
If you are a UK Taxpayer, then we can also take advantage of the Gift Aid Scheme (http://www NULL.hmrc NULL.gov NULL.uk/individuals/giving/gift-aid NULL.htm), where for every £1 you donate we can claim approximately an extra 28p. This means a £10 donation can become £12.80 at no extra cost to you. We can make this claim for both one -off donations and the regular contributions from our membership fees.
The majority of the money spent on 6880 is raised through charitable donations. These can be through a one off contribution or as a regular subscription. There are 3 types of membership schemes available for willing subscribers. The cost and length of membership for each scheme is given below, with a list of all the incentives shown for each individual scheme.
£10.00 per month for a minimum of 24 months.
- A signed and numbered, Limited Edition High Quality print of “Betton Grange – The Vision” by Craig Tiley.
- B&R Videos DVD “Building a Grange” featuring archive video of the Grange Class and information on the 6880 Project.
- Access to view construction of 6880 in Llangollen Workshops and see behind the scenes.
- An invitation to attend the Official Naming Ceremony upon completion and travel on-board her inaugural train (subject to availability).
- Footplate Ride on 6880 once completed.
- Voting rights at 6880 AGMs.
- Regular Society Newsletters
£34.40 per month for 100 months.
- All of the Society Membership benefits plus
- The official Steel, Steam & Stars IV Video from Belhurst Productions
- A signed and numbered limited addition print of ‘Second Chance’ by Malcolm Root
- A certificate acknowledging your contribution.
An exclusive club limited to the first 50 subscribers. £68.80 per month for 100 months.
An exclusive Club where members receive all the benefits listed above plus
Free access to 6880 organised events
Hornby 00 model of 6880 ‘Betton Grange’
Invite to travel in a reserved carriageonboard 6880’s first train
Exclusive Express Member only events
Opportunity to drive 6880 when completed.
Our application form is available in PDF format – simply fill the form in, print it off, sign it and return it to us by clicking here: 6880 Membership Form. If your browser does not open this automatically, save the file to disc, Adobe Reader will open from there.
If you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, it is available to download here: (http://get NULL.adobe NULL.com/uk/reader/)
When you have completed and signed the form, please return it to:
The 6880 Betton Grange (Society) Ltd
14 Newborough Road
If you have any problems, please contact us for information/assistance.
If you don’t want to become a regular contributor to the project, you can always make a one-off donation, and the easiest way to do this is with the button in the left-hand column.